Practice: Prepositions with Exact times, Periods, Occasions, and Holidays
Email this page
Based on the lesson, type the missing prepositions in the blanks below.
When you are finished, click “Answer.”
Attention: Remember that sometimes you do not use a preposition.
Note. Your answers will not be submitted. When you leave this page, they will be deleted.
1. I have a doctor’s appointment 2 o’clock Friday.
I have a doctor’s appointment at 2 o’clock on Friday.
2. present, I work the evening. Next year, I’ll work only the morning and afternoon.
At present, I work in the evening. Next year, I’ll work only in the morning and in the afternoon.
3. I wake up 6 o’clock the morning everyday but not weekends.
I wake up at 6 o’clock in the morning everyday but not on weekends.
4. Many people never went to school the past.
Many people never went to school in the past?
5. Technology will change the way we live the future.
Technology will change the way we live in the future.
6. My birthday is June. It falls a weekend this year.
My birthday is in June. It falls on a weekend this year.
7. I heard a loud noise outside midnight last night.
I heard a loud noise at midnight last night.
Back to the lesson
Back to Catalog