Practice | Difference between Other, Another, the Other, Others in English
Email this page
Based on this lesson, type the missing words below using one of the following:
other • another • the other • others • each other • every other
When you are finished, click “Answer.”
Note. Your answers will not be submitted. When you leave this page, they will be deleted.
- There was a fire on the other side of the street from my office.
- I study English every other day during the week.
- What’s so special about January 1? For me, it’s just another day.
- You can’t have both desserts. You must choose one or the other.
- He has two cars. He uses one to go to work every day and the other to drive the whole family around.
- Don’t take all the food. You should think of the other people.
- I found one of my black shoes. I have no idea what happened to the other.
- I don’t want to go to that restaurant again. I was there just the other weekend.
- There are two new students in my course. One is from China, and the other is from Ethiopia.
- In my psychology class, we have a test every other week.
Back to Catalog
Back to the Lesson