Practice | Difference between Other, Another, the Other, Others in English
Email this page
Based on this lesson, type the missing words below using one of the following:
other • another • the other • others • each other • every other
When you are finished, click “Answer.”
Note. Your answers will not be submitted. When you leave this page, they will be deleted.
- Some people love this movie, but others hate it!
- I’m glad you like my apple pie. Would you like another slice?
- You don’t know me because I started working here just the other day.
- Tim and Karen are here, but I don’t know where the other children are.
- He only thinks of himself. He never thinks of others.
- This is only one way to explain this. There are many other ways to explain it.
- Mr. Alvarez was my favorite teacher in high school. I never had another teacher as good as he was.
- After their big fight, they never talk to each other anymore.
- During difficult times, families help one another.
(each another is also correct.).
- I know I made a big mistake. Can you give me another chance?
Need More Practice?
Complete another set of exercises like the one above.
Back to Catalog
Back to the Lesson