Support and Membership Information
Email this page
Snap Language depends on the contributions from users like you.
When you contribute, you become part of a larger community of learners and make it possible for us to continue producing high-quality learning materials for you.
Join the Snap Language Channel
Join the Snap Language channel and get perks. Click the JOIN button on our YouTube channel for information and instructions.
If the JOIN button does not show on your smartphone or tablet, use a desktop or laptop.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee a month, you will make it possible for us to continue developing and improving videos and learning materials for you.
Depending on their membership level, members get perks.
- Access to an experienced educator with a Ph.D. and expert in language, language learning and teaching, and linguistics.
- A learning space with more direct access to the Content Creator.
- More engagement with the creator and other members.
- Badges by your YouTube account name that get you noticed in comments and chats.
- Members-only perks in the YouTube community tab such as
- educational and non-educational (fun) information related to our materials;
- discussions with the Content Creator and other members;
- channel updates;
- exclusive content.
As membership numbers grow, new perks may be added.
Perks vary by membership level. Click the JOIN button on the YouTube channel for more information.
Other Ways to Contribute
Make a One-Time Contribution
To make a one-time contribution, and show your appreciation for our work, Venmo @snaplanguage.
Venmo users, scan the code below on your smartphone.
Super Thanks on YouTube
When you are watching one of our videos on YouTube, you can send a one time “Super Thanks.” Just click the dollar-sign icon under the video.
Super Thanks, Super Chats and Stickers
If you are watching a livestream on YouTube, you can send super chats or super stickers as a way to say thanks for what we do.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channels